9/11/08

Finally, Im Back!

SEPTEMBER 12
FRIDAY

well, how long have i parked this blog and never tried posting anything..not even one? hmmm...yeah, it's been 7 months since my last post. As you can see, the first entry shows the feeling of a girl excited about how to live her life, encouraging others to make the most out of it, telling people not to be afraid of showing her true self. It is still my predicament till now... I still believe the since we only live once - we might as well make the right decisions. It's either hit or miss, win or lose, success or failure. I hope I can impart to you how I fight my own life battles and how God help me endure through it all. I've been blogging for sometime now...say, almost five years. I've learned to impart a part of me and was able to gain friendship through it and I hope I can post as honestly as possible on this blog. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I Love Comments! I tend to giggle like a school girl whenever a see a new comment posted - it's amazing how this simple kind gesture of yours will totally make my day! Thank you, thank you! I'll get back to you asap.